Saturday 9 July 2011

THE SUPERB WEEK

There will be some things,incidents in the life,moments of joy which you cannot forget.When I recall them, especially  the moments of joy I'll feel very happy.I was thinking what to write and a few incidents struck my mind.

Here is an incident where joy continued for almost a week.

It was in the year 2010 when I was in 2-1 of my engineering.Extra curricular activities are given least preference in our so called "UNIVERSITY"   JNTU HYDERABAD known for its technological standards externally.This is one of the things I hate about my college.I always use to get a doubt that whether I will have some memorable incidents in this college.A ray of hope came  when we got a news  that there is some JNTU CEH formation day.On that occasion I got a chance to dance on stage after a gap of 2 and a half years.A week before the event rehearsals started.

On the first day my friend  Pavan and I went to the room where rehearsals were going on.We saw a person (choreographer was also there from which we understood that the event is not a small one,felt we were at the right place at the right time) teaching some dance steps for a Telugu song.We joined them and started following the steps.I felt very happy while dancing.After some time we were given some break
 and then I got a chance to meet some new seniors.Soon they became friends.When the choreographer was training girls we used to have rest.When you have a place to dance and some 10 fellows around you who are interested in dancing,who will sit idle? Even we dint .We used to create some new steps out of our creativity ,do them,learn some new steps from others,have fun by pulling each other legs.And I reached home at 10:30 in the night,with all the pains in the world to my legs because of continuous dancing after a long long time.

Normally when I try to sleep I won' t get immediately.And that day it din' t even take more than  a few seconds for me,I went to deep and had a sound sleep.In the morning I used to reach college by 2pm and on the name of rehearsals, we all used to meet in college.The choreographer concentrated more on gals and we had ample of time and there was no limit for the fun.My friend and I never ever attended classes regularly,punctually but for this we were quite opposite:). I feel that it is only when a person is doing things which he/she likes  you can see an angle of regularity,punctuality in him/her which you might not have seen it before.

The fun continued for a week like this.And the day came where we had to perform on stage .Event was on the evening while girls were doing final rehearsals, the choreographer still was telling us steps for the things which he left  few hours before the event (shows the care he took for gals...pervert fellow!) The event was a success and it followed by the dinner in front of administrative building and we started  at 10:45 pm in the college.

I  reached koti by 11:30 ,took a kulfi in ghokul chat  and started walking towards bus stop. Unlike morning there was no din of  traffic,no bustling sounds,the roads were almost empty. I was alone walking on the street of a busy place in the midnight,with kulfi in the hand and it was an amazing feeling,it was too good and i reached home at 12:15.

The event coordinator promised us to give participation certificates and there will be no one to put a fire on their ass, people in government college are very lazy that we got certificates after almost 4 or 5 months.
We were happy that we got a certificate from college prior to the normal certificate which we get after btech.

This is one of the incidents which made me understand that the things which you like will transform any person into a regular,punctual,passionate human being.I always prefer doing things which I 'm interested in.I'm still on the way of discovering myself.


--vinay

4 comments:

  1. nice one re...:) congrats for ur 1st blog...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good one ra....Keep continue to enjoy with Ur dance..It gives happy feeling when doing dance..

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea sure dude..btw thank you!!

    ReplyDelete